Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Too yummy to keep to myself

Last night, I came home from work and I didn't leave my kitchen until I went upstairs to go to bed. We won't talk about what time that was.

What we do need to talk about is how great these recipes were. So yummy in fact, I would feel bad if I kept them to myself. So I had to share.

Whole Wheat Pasta with Peanut Sauce and Vegetables
(I adapted this meal by combining the noodles and veggies idea from this recipe and used the sauce in this recipe. And then I added some grilled chicken..gotta get that protein!)

Andrew and I took this hummus to work today for a snack, and I received a sweet message from him (at 9:30am, mind you) stating that this hummus was the best hummus he has ever had, and that he's had a LOT of hummus from living over in the Middle East, and that we should go open a hummus shop in the Middle East. I love that man, and love that he eats hummus at 9:30am and love that he wants to move to foreign countries to make a living off of hummus.

Ya'll. These are amazing. And so easy. And healthier than store-bought chips. And particularly spectacular when paired with that cilantro lime hummus above! mmm.

More thanks to Erin, for bringing Nutella into my life (and for this recipe!) Seriously...hooked on that hazelnut goodness.


So do yourself a favor and try one (or all) of these delicious finds sometime soon! Plus, they're all healthy...score! (And yes, we'll just say even the cookies are healthy since they have peanut butter and Nutella, which are both good for you...?)

Hope you enjoy them as much as we did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment